On Saturday 23rd October, BBC Songs of Praise are filming at Salisbury Cathedral, and you could be part of the congregation.
The iconic religious TV show is looking for enthusiastic singers to take part in this special hymn recording in Salisbury Cathedral.
Filming takes place between 10.30am to 1.30pm and you must pre-book your space to take part.
Anyone wanting to book your space should send their name, contact phone number and the number of people attending to SOPcongregations@avantimedia.tv and include ‘Songs of Praise Salisbury’ in the subject header.
Alternatively, you can call 07734 030888 and leave a message and a member of the team will get back to you.
Those attending the filming must adhere to Covid-19 entry requirements and your Covid Status Certification will be checked on arrival.
In order to enter the building, those over 18 years old will be required to demonstrate one of the following:
- evidence of a negative lateral flow test, either taken at home or at a test centre, within 48 hours of the performance
- evidence of double vaccination, where the second vaccine was administered at least 14 days before the event, provided via the NHS App (England, Scotland, NI and Wales Apps are all accepted), vaccination card, or letter provided by the NHS
- proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test taken within 180 days of the performance
- double vaccination, negative test or proof of natural immunity via an EU Digital Covid Certificate
- Those aged 18 years will be treated as adults and will need to show proof of their Covid Status on entry as above.
Under 18s should take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of the recording. Parents or guardians may be asked to show proof of the negative result on their behalf. All unaccompanied 16 to 18s will be required to show proof of their negative lateral flow test to enter the recording.
Further details can be found on the Songs of Praise website here.